25 Jan Government urges businesses to avail of Government supports to deal with the post-Brexit landscape
Posted at 11:00h in General
Minister for Trade Promotion, Digital and Company Regulation, Robert Troy T.D., has urged businesses to avail of the financial grants and advisory services to help them to respond to post-Brexit challenges.
- The Enterprise Ireland “Ready for Customs” grant, which provides support of up to €9,000 per employee engaged in customs work. This is available to all importing or exporting companies.
- Free online customs training and upskilling offered by Skillnet Ireland.
- Free one-day customs workshops run by the Local Enterprise Offices. A number of private operators are also running customs training courses.
- For companies that trade on an all-island basis, the advisory service run by InterTradeIreland and their Brexit Planning voucher which can also be used for customs facilitation.
- Brexit webinars offered by Government Departments and Agencies, which are available on the Brexit Information Hub page, here.